Our team are all highly experienced Consultant psychiatrists, with many years’ experience at consultant level.
They are all conventionally trained to produce personal injury reports in accordance with the CPR, but in addition they have received more advanced in-house training, specifically for high value multi-track claims to:
- Produce detailed chronologies incorporating large data sets.
- Conduct forensic analysis of data within large data sets.
- Determine psychiatric causation in cases with complex physical and psychiatric interactions.
- Employ a detailed knowledge of DSM-5 and ICD-11 diagnostic guidelines.
- Utilise authorities, such as the NICE Guidelines and other respected scientific publications, appropriately, to give an evidence-based range of opinion for treatment and prognosis.