Dr Leigh Neal
Dr Leigh Neal, Consultant Psychiatrist
Dr Neal has been producing medico-legal reports for 26 years and is instructed exclusively on high value complex claims.
Areas of Expertise:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Somatoform Pain Disorders (and in relation to CRPS-1 & Fibromyalgia)
- Brain Injury (Organic Personality Disorder & Organic Mood Disorder)
- Mood Disorders (Depression & Adjustment Disorders)
- Work Stress
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Aviation Psychiatry
- Mental Capacity Determinations
Dr Neal has given evidence in court over 100 times, often in the RCJ and he gave evidence in the X Children vs Jersey Minister for Health , the largest personal injury claim in British legal history.
Court Availability Diary:
Enquiries and bookings are subject to confirmation. We will be in touch as soon as we can to confirm your booking.
Litfield House Medical Centre,
1 Litfield Place, Clifton Down, Bristol, BS8 3LS
10 Harley Street,
London, W1G 9PF