Dr Tara Collinge
Dr Tara Collinge, Consultant Psychiatrist
Dr Collinge studied Medicine at University College London.
She worked for 20 years in the NHS before moving to the independent sector.
She is experienced in producing personal injury reports and giving evidence in court as an expert witness.
Areas of Expertise
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Somatoform Disorders and Conversion Disorders
- Comorbid Psychiatric and Physical Health Conditions
- Mood disorders (including depression and bipolar affective disorder)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (with Organic Personality Disorders and Post Concussion Syndrome).
- Alcohol and Drug Misuse/Dependency
- Personality disorders
- Psychotic illnesses
- Old Age Psychiatry
- Specific Phobia of Travel
- Mental Capacity Assessments
Five Points, 10 Theescombe Hill, Amberley,
Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL5 5AT
10 Harley Street,
London, W1G 9PF